Pool Inspection Before Home Purchase in the Los Angeles Area
Thinking about purchasing a home in Los Angeles, but aren’t sure if the swimming pool in the backyard is going to cost you money in the long-run? You should know if the swimming pool at the property built well or is going to cost you money after your purchase.Certified Pool Inspections provides a thorough pool inspection prior to the home purchase so that you are fully informed prior to signing on the dotted line.
Why We’re the Pool Inspectors for You
The Certified Pool Inspection team is available throughout Los Angeles area and beyond to provide swimming pool construction expertise that can answer any and all of your questions. Perhaps you have an aging pool that hasn’t been used in a while or you’re looking into building a new pool in your backyard.
Either way, the experts at Certified Pool Inspections are available to provide swimming pool reports, construction consultations, defect resolution, and more. Need further information before you decide to work with us? Call us at (818) 843-7665.
Here are a few extra reasons we’re the right choice for you:
- We are on time.
- We have over 44 years of swimming pool construction experience.
- We are thorough and detailed.
- We don’t invent problems.
- We give you a report right on-site, including expected costs for needed repairs.
- We personally go over all problem items found with the buyers and realtors present.
- We attend as inspectors, not contractors.